Registration, Step 1 of 4
May 1st-10th, 2016 | 10 Day Customized Small Group Retreat
|Rates & Timeframes||Price Per Person For Hotels, Tours & Galapagos Transfers||50% Deposit Must be paid by Dec. 15, 2016||50% Deposit Must be paid by March 1, 2017|
Oct. 15 - Nov. 28, 2016
Nov. 29, 2016 - Jan. 1, 2017
Jan. 2, 2017 - Feb. 1, 2017 Space Permitting
|Single Room Upgrade|
|Add $250||Add $125||Add $125|
|Double: Add $250|
Single: Add $1030
|Double: Add $125|
Single: Add $515
|Double: Add $125|
Single: Add $515
WHY DO WE NEED YOU TO RESPOND NOW?
This retreat is designed to accommodate 14 participants plus two organizers.
There are limited accommodations and limited tours in the Galapagos. Every year the best places in the Galapagos book way in advance…and we want you to be at the front of that line for the trip of a lifetime.
- All eco-tours on the Galapagos Islands of Santa Cruz and Isabela, including guides, all transportation, and admissions.
- One day use of bicycles
- Lanchita boat transport to Isabela Island and Inter-island small airplane flight returning to Santa Cruz Island.
- 5 nights of accommodations at Casa de Marita Boutique Hotel on Isabela Island (or equivalent hotel in case of changes). Double room, garden view (unless upgraded), breakfast & daily maid service included.
- 3 nights of equivalent hotel accommodations on Santa Cruz Island. Double room (unless upgraded), breakfast & daily maid service included.
- Welcome dinner on first night on Isabela Island
- Special luncheon at Campo Duro Farm &
- Ecolodge on Isabela Island
- Celebration dinner on last night on Santa Cruz Island
- Ferry to and from Santa Cruz Island to Baltra Island
- Pick-up and return service to the Isla Baltra airport + VIP lounge
- Transport across Santa Cruz to and from Ferry
- Daily Morning Awareness: yoga, stretching, mindfulness
- Galapagos Memories Journal ready for you to personalize: complete with schedules, travel information, artwork, journal pages, and more
- Travel consulting, coaching and on the ground tour organization, so you can be totally prepared and have more than a surface experience
- Flights to and from Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre International Airport)
- Flights to and from Baltra Airport, Galapagos (GPS-Seymour Airport)
- Wyndham Quito Airport – 1st night in Ecuador – includes transport to and from hotel from airport terminal – Pay for your trip via electronic transfer or direct deposit (check) and we will cover the cost of your Wyndham Quito Airport double room for the night of May 1.
- Dinner & Breakfast @ Wyndham Quito Airport
- Dinners & Lunches not listed above as included
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, internet services, all beverages, tips to drivers, porters & guides, gifts & souvenirs, etc.
Terms and Conditions
50% of the total amount of your reservation is due by December 15, 2016. Final payment is due no later than March 1, 2017 (60-days prior to departure). If final payment is not received by March 15, 2016 — Sigrid Tidmore, Inc./Cosmic Tapestry Travel Services reserves the right to consider the booking to be cancelled by you, and charge you any cancellation fees that may apply, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Please note that this trip has limited availability and reservations will be held on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your initial deposit of $750.00 is refundable, and transferable until Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24, 2016.
- Payment-in-full is due by March 1, 2017 (60 days in advance of departure).
- The following REFUND SCHEDULE will apply in the event of cancellation:
Prior to Nov. 25, 2016: Deposits are 100% Refundable
Nov. 25, 2016 – Jan. 1, 2017: Deposit Refunded after $750 penalty
Jan. 2 – March 1, 2017: Deposit refunded after $1,500 penalty
After March 1, 2017: Full registration is due. No refunds after this date.
After March 14, 2017: Unpaid Registrants considered “no show”
- No refunds will be issued for unused portions of the trip.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (email) to Sigrid@CosmicTapestry.com. The date the written cancellation letter is received will be used to calculate cancellation penalties. Refunds due will be processed 6-8 weeks from date of the arrival of cancellation letter.
Air Travel To and From Ecuador:
You are responsible for your own transportation from your home to Quito, Ecuador. Airline carriers include American Airlines, United, COPA, Avianca, TACA and others. Airlines generally route through Miami or Panama City, Panama. You should time your arrival in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre International Airport) for no later than 3pm on Monday, May 1, 2017. The tour group will congregate for an orientation meeting that evening at the Wyndham Quito Airport Hotel. Its only a very short distance from the terminal.
You are also responsible for the purchase of your own airline ticket from Quito to Baltra Island in the Galapagos (GPS-Seymour Airport).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Cosmic Tapestry by sending a message using the email link below or by calling toll-free within the U.S. and Canada at (813) 990-0707, Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Email is Sigrid@CosmicTapestry.com
CONFIRMATION SECTION ONE:
By entering your name below and checking the box below you agree to the above terms for yourself and any traveling companions.